Sport Vision group is one of the biggest retailer of sport equipment in the region. It represents a lot of well-known brands such as: Nike, Adidas, UnderArmour, Colmar, Helly Hansen, Ellesse etc. Sport Vision has recognized the importance of RFID technology as relevant aspect of business development strategy.
- One of the biggest challenge Sport Vision group was facing is to give the unique shopping experience in the region. New technology enabled them to succeed doing that. Including shops Extra Sports, Sport Vision and BUZZ which are part of Sport Vision group.
- Shopping mall has demanded the installation of „ invisible“ anti-theft sensors on the entrance of a store with 8 meters of width and over 4 meters of height.
- The condition to resolving all the problems they were facing was to install the invisible anti-theft sensors as built-in floor scanners or overhead 4 meters high scanners on the entrance of a shop.
Princ Ltd. has offered 2 solutions; ProSafe (overhead system) and ProMat built-in floor sensors. Sport Vision group choose to put UHF RFID ProMat antennas in the floor of Sport Vision, BUZZ and Extra Sports stores. Princ company has also delivered UHF RFID hard tags for security.
- All entrances are covered with antennas that enable scanning tags on the height over 4 meters.
- With ProMat sensors, Sport Vision group got positively welcoming experience for customers because of barriers-free entrance.
- All the conditions of a shopping all have been filled.